Drive-up and Interior Units:
STORBOX Self Storage in Pasadena, CA has the largest selection of unit types.
- Drive-up units offer the easiest access as you can unload directly into your unit. As these units tend to cost more, they are generally best used by those who require frequent access to their items.
- Interior units offer the cleanest and coolest environment, minimizing dust during longer storage. All of our interior units enjoy clean air scrubbed by our micron filtration system.
Climate Controlled vs. Traditional Storage:
- STORBOX offers both climate controlled and traditional non-climate controlled space.
- Within the self storage industry, air conditioned space is referred to as climate controlled.
- The Wine Grotto at STORBOX offers full climate controlled space in order to maintain stable temperature and humidity for wine storage.
- STORBOX also is the only storage facility in the San Gabriel Valley that has a COOL roof. See for yourself on Google maps. STORBOX went to the extra expense to ensure a cooler environment for all tenants, so none of our units cook like the other guys. It's not just "Greener", it is a better environment for your things and more comfortable for our customers!
Roll-up vs. Swing Doors:
- Our roll-up doors are the widest in the industry, providing the greatest ease of access during moving or subsequent visits to retrieve items.
- We regularly maintain our doors to insure that they open smoothly and easily.
- Our swing doors on small units are 4' wide providing much easier access than your doors at home.
- Steel Wall Construction for your privacy and security.
- High ceilings = more storage space.
- Your storage door is alarmed to help insure the safety of your possessions.
- Personalized key code access to the property and your unit.
- Extensive video camera surveillance.
- Daily security checks performed by our attentive staff.
- Our shelving systems will save you money by maximizing the use of your space.
- Shelving offers a safer way to store breakable items such as lamps and chairs.
- Shelving offers the best method to storing boxes or items that you may need to retrieve during your stay.
Carts and Dollies:
- We provide commercial grade carts at all entries for your convenience.
- Dollies and even a pallet jack are available upon request.
- Using a truck to move? Our loading docks make moving fast and easy.
- Conveniently located on both sides of our building, we can accommodate four trucks simultaneously with no waiting.
- Convenient fast access. We have the newest and fastest hydraulic elevators.
- Large enough to easily accommodate your king bed or a baby grand piano, just like at Huntington Hospital!
- Powerful enough to lift a small truck.
- All lighting is on motion sensors and provides great illumination.
- Larger units have interior lights.
- Air circulation and climate control prevents mold from collecting on your property.
- Fire sprinklers throughout the building.
- Full time maintenance personnel on site 5 days/week to keep things always humming!
Personalized service 7 days a week:
- Four on-site experts - available to answer any question you have about storage.
- We monitor the facility - prevent theft by knowing who is in the building at all times and we’re notified immediately if someone attempts to enter the a unit without using the associated access code.
- Free from hassles and delays, with our “sign today – move in today” policy, month-to-month, no long term commitments.
* Some restrictions apply. Subject to availability. Please see terms and conditions.